Happy kids, Happy parents, & no more itchy bites!
For us parents, we know what mosquito bites mean for our kids. Our poor little ones can't handle the itch, day or night.
Some kids get it worse than others, developing an allergic reaction to the bite that causes the area to swell up and is really, really uncomfortable.
Some kids even develop a fear of going outside, just to avoid getting bitten!
BuzzPatch uses the most effective, but safe, essential oil combination designed to confuse mosquitoes and hide your kids from their senses.
BuzzPatch is made using non-woven fabric patches, infused with a combination of Citronella and other essential oils which are perfectly safe for your kids. Unlike topical sprays which contain DEET or Picaridin, BuzzPatch is not only easy to apply, but environment-friendly!
Mosquitos find us humans by sensing the CO2 being emitted. Buzzpatch scent creates a virtual shield, almost camouflaging your kids from mosquitos.
What we love about the ZenPatch Calming Stickers:
Pack of 24 assorted patches
- 100% Natural, Plant Based Ingredients
- Non Toxic and DEET free
- Easy to peel and stick on clothes such as collar, chest, hat or bed frame.
- Easy for all ages to use
- Pleasant smell
- The BuzzPatch is most effective in the first 8 hours, and continues to be effective for 24-72 hours from opening.
- Comes in a zip-locked bag and lasts up to 6 months when sealed correctly
$8 Flat Rate Shipping Australia-wide
Our personal experience: My family and I have used the BuzzPatch stickers in Melbourne, Quensland, Fiji and Bali and can attest that they do work and that mosquitoes were repelled by the stickers. On a holiday in Bali, my partner did not wear any BuzzPatches and got several mosquito bites- meanwhile I was wearing the BuzzPatch stickers and was bite-free.
FAQ: How many stickers do I need to wear?
- Kids aged 0-2 need 1: One patch placed centrally on clothes (ie, on their jumpsuit on the stomach, chest)
- Kids aged 3-5 need 2: One patch on the top clothes (sweater, t-shirt) and one on the shorts.
- Kids aged 6+ and parents need 2-4: One patch on the clothing next to each exposed limb (one on the sleeve of both the left and right arm, and if wearing shorts, one on the left and right side of the shorts).
Please note: we cannot guarantee this product will work for everyone. However If you use it as directed and it doesn’t work for you, simply contact Natural Patches customer service, and they will refund your purchase.