This is a lovely 70 gram weighted fidget that is very soothing as it rotates when you spin it. It is a great fidget to play with in your hands or on your school or work desk.
Great as a tool for calming and regulation. A wonderful sensory visual tool.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. – Wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Easy to use, quiet and relaxing. Brought 2 and my older brother took one for himself to play with.
Good material, doesnt hurt my hand to spin as lines are smooth.
Love my gyroscope - the colors are amazing