The kids’ safety knife that won’t cut fingers!
Suitable for ages approximately 2-5 years with adult supervision.
The Kiddies Food Kutter kids knife is perfect for getting kids involved in cooking and snack and meal preparation, as well as cutting their own food at the dinner plate.
The Kiddie Kutter is a Montessori-based life skills tool - teaching fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, independence, and builds self-confidence.
The Kiddies Food Kutter is the kids introductory knife made for smaller hands- designed for younger children toddler age up to around age 5. Suitable for all skill levels for children 2 years onwards, left and right-handed, and for kids with special needs or a disability. These kids knives can be safely used to cut everything from soft fruit to hard vegetables.
Mum and Dad can spend dinner time eating – not cutting! The Kiddies Food Kutter teaches and encourages children to learn dinner table etiquette.
- Safe stainless steel design with rounded teeth & no sharp edges
- Recommended for ages 2 and over (adult supervision still required)
- Suitable for left or right handers and those with a disability or special needs.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Cuts even hard veggies like pumpkin & carrots, plus is great to cut meat & veggies on the dinner plate.
- The packaging includes a how-to-use skill card and is suitable for gift-giving.
- Used in hundreds of childcare centres and kindergardens across Australia
- Australian owned and made