Need to prep a snack or meal? The kids can do it all themselves thanks to the Kiddies Safety Food Kutter!
Suitable for kids 5+ years (with adult supervision).
This newly designed Safety Food Kutter features a larger ergonomic handle and a longer, wider blade, making it suitable for children 5 years of age and up! Ideal for older children, tweens, adults, the elderly, and people with special needs or disabilities.
The new Safety Food Kutter has an overall larger handle and blade than the ‘Original’ Kiddies Food Kutter. This means that it can be used for cutting as well as spreading.
The Safety Food Kutter provides a fuss-free approach to slicing foods safely, featuring rounded teeth and no sharp edges to avoid cuts or injuries to the hand. Help your kids develop an important life skill while fostering their independence.
Instructions: Use a gentle sawing action to slice through foods and can cut hard veggies like pumpkin & carrots, plus is great to cut meat & veggies on the dinner plate. The Safety Food Kutter can be used by left or right handers. Although our kitchen tools are safe for little ones to use, Adults supervision is always recommended when using them.
Features of the Safety Food Kutter
- Australian made & owned manufactured in Melbourne
- BPA Free with a quality stainless steel blade
- Designed with rounded teeth and no sharp edges to avoid injuries to hands and fingers: Slices a variety of foods safely
- Suitable for everyone 5 years and upwards, including tweens, adults, the elderly, and people with special needs. Safe to use for both left and right-handed people.
- Length of knife: 180mm, length of blade: 90mm, width of blade: 20mm, thickness of blade: 1mm
- Dishwasher safe, top shelf recommended.